- It seems to be a table knife of mongolian or other minorities
- “ with two table knives ？ ” kreiger said ， slicing the air with his scythes “ go back to your bath and forget i was here
“就用这两把餐刀？ ”克里奇挥舞着他的镰刀问道。 “回去洗澡，就当你什么都没看到。 ”
- With a tip of toothipick you slide across the surface to create stripes or swirl the whole mixture with a table knife until it resembles a marbled effect
- She sustained a stab wound on her left back shoulder . a pointed table knife with bloodstains was found on the ground about 20 feet from her
- The sale of these items at all airport shops and the use of table knives with blade in catering outlets within the esra will also be banned . plastic knives , however , are permitted for meal services
- The murdered man lay on the floor , his head leaning against the wall , and about him was a pool of blood which poured forth from three large wounds in his breast ; there was a fourth gash , in which a long table knife was plunged up to the handle
A table knife is an item of cutlery, part of a table setting. Table knives are typically of moderate sharpness only, designed to cut only prepared and cooked food.