音标：[ 'tækl ] 发音:
过去式: tackled 过去分词: tackled 名词复数: tackles 现在分词: tackling
- He always tackles problems straight away .
- I will get my rod and tackle box now .
- The naturalist could tackle the city poor .
- I tackled him on this question .
- He was tackled just outside the penalty area .
- The footballer side-stepped the tackle .
- He, too, tackled the notions of limit and continuity .
- He always felt more eager to tackle his medical studies .
- It is better, on such hands, to tackle the side suit at once .
- Then i tackled briefcase i had carried off the train .
- (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "it takes a big man to play tackle"
- gear used in fishing
同义词：fishing gear, fishing tackle, fishing rig, rig,
- gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship''s masts and sails
- the person who plays that position on a football team; "the right tackle is a straight A student"
- seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball
- put a harness; "harness the horse"
- accept as a challenge; "I''ll tackle this difficult task"
同义词：undertake, take on,