音标：[ [ti:] ] 发音:
- In a nutshell, it was not my cup of tea .
- Well , mr. wang you are a tea connoisseur .
- Give up our tea break ? no way !
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Zhejiang is known as the land of tea of our country .
- Toss me the tea bottle, will you, tom ?
- When i drink tea , my glasses mist over .
- What is more , tea is good for our health .
- We usually have tea at half-past four .
- Let the tea stand a while to draw flavour .
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes; "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
同义词：afternoon tea, teatime,
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea; "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"; "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water; "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a reception or party at which tea is served; "we met at the Dean''s tea for newcomers"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves; "tea has fragrant white flowers"
tea taster 中文, tea boat 中文, tea grounds 中文, tea cart 中文, sage tea 中文, tea chest 中文, tea spoon 中文, tea grove 中文, tea board 中文, te-sheng chang 中文, te-tsung 中文, te1encephalic flexure 中文, te1encephalic vesic1e 中文, te=temporarily extinguished 中文, tea (tri-ethanolamine) 中文, tea act 中文, tea and coffee 中文, tea and other soft beverages 中文,