音标：[ ti:θ ] 发音:用"teeth"造句"teeth"怎么读
- His tooth gave another red-hot jounce .
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- Cavities in teeth are caused by decay .
- At intervals, he gritted his teeth ferociously .
- I gritted my teeth and stayed there to the end .
- I was so overwhelmed that i gritted my teeth .
- They fought tooth and nail but lost .
- We'll sink our teeth into the next project .
- Harran shut his teeth with an oath .
- He clinched his big fists and his teeth .
- the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
tooth 中文, second teeth 中文, herringbone tooth 中文, adult tooth 中文, knuckle tooth 中文, eye tooth 中文, canine tooth 中文, false tooth 中文, tooth outline 中文, teetered on the brink of anarchy 中文, teetering 中文, teetering rotor 中文, teeters 中文, teetertotter 中文, teeth and eating 中文, teeth and nail 中文, teeth and throat 中文, teeth angle adjuster 中文,