the appointed 中文是什么意思
发音:用"the appointed"造句"the appointed"怎么读
- He gave his faith that he would come on the appointed day .
- The appointed time, june 5, 1944, for which the world waited now approached rapidly .
- We were informed by israel that the egyptians had not showed up at the appointed time or place .
- The appointing authority may require from either party such information as it deems necessary to fulfil its function .
- Dick white's flat backed onto mi6 headquarters in broadway, and i arrived there promptly at the appointed time .
- The thoughts brought to the appointed - accountants ' system
- At the appointed time , he presented himself at the office
- Our visitors arrived at the appointed time
- Send goods to and order and then the appointed place
- And so it rowels me awake until the appointed time
appoint an 中文, appointed store 中文, apptd appointed 中文, appointed leader 中文, appointed examiner 中文, appointed day 中文, appointed staff 中文, appointed photographer 中文, appointing authority 中文, the applicable law of arbitration 中文, the applicant 中文, the application for an income refund 中文, the application of the law to a case 中文, the applications of computer graphics 中文, the appointment certificate of my father 中文, the appointment of a chairman 中文, the appointment of deng yaping 中文, the appointment system 中文,