发音:用"the axe"造句"the axe"怎么读"the axe" in a sentence
- He gathered all his strength and swung the axe .
- The axe sliced through the wood .
- The tree was so hard that the blows of the axe simply glanced off .
- Near by there stood an ancient forest which had never been profaned by the axe .
- The only branches of government that escaped the axe were the police and the armed forces .
- The axe cleaved in front of heyward, cutting some of the flowing ringlets of alice .
- When the fingers reached the handle of the axe they worked convulsively, as if their owner hesitated between policy and resentment .
- Old hen ' s : an egg a day keeps the axe away
- The axe go to the wood where it borrow its helve
- Wood exfoliated as the axe struck the tree
axing 中文, lumberjack axe 中文, brick axe 中文, bearded axe 中文, golden axe 中文, grub axe 中文, pitch axe 中文, axe thrower 中文, axed asset 中文, the awfui cyber-love 中文, the awful truth 中文, the awkward age 中文, the awning sign 中文, the ax 中文, the axis 中文, the axis and the plane of the human body 中文, the axis bloc 中文, the axis of evil 中文,