the blue light中文是什么意思
发音:用"the blue light"造句"the blue light"怎么读"the blue light" in a sentence
- The tone of his voice and the blue light of his eyes were repeated in the girl's fond memory all the time .
- Cells exposed to the blue light die and scar tissue forms
- Give me the blue light , rosie
- The holy medallion of mishakal , which once had glowed with the blue light of the goddess ' s favor , hung dark around brother michael ' s neck
- The wavelength of the blue light scatters better than the rest , predominates over the other colors in the light spectrum , and makes the sky appear blue to us
- By the former experiment , we know that the fiber optic gas sensor with the pulse light of the blue light led can emit the steady fluorescence . so we can detect the density of oxygen through
- After hf dipping , four blue emission peaks in pl spectra still can be observed . so the blue emission was not from sio2 or the defects in sio2 . it is possible that the blue light emission was from the skeleton of porous silicon
- Thus , blue light cannot travel very far without changing direction in the atmosphere . red light , in contrast , can travel much farther . during sunset , we see a red sun because the red light can go directly to us and almost all the blue light is scattered away
"The Blue Light" is a Brothers Grimm fairy tale. Many of the features from Hans Christian Andersen's later work "The Tinder Box" and from the story of Aladdin and his magic lamp originate with this version.