the car 中文是什么意思
发音:用"the car"造句"the car"怎么读
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- The brakes locked , causing the car to skid .
- When the car is in gear it will move .
- The car careered off the road into a ditch .
- Do not stick your head out of the car window .
- I could crush it under the wheels of the car .
- Bushes scraped against the car windows .
- The car developed a tendence to overheat .
The Car is a 1977 thriller film directed by Elliot Silverstein and written by Michael Butler, Dennis Shryack and Lane Slate. The film stars James Brolin, Kathleen Lloyd, John Marley, and Ronny Cox, and tells the story of a mysterious car which goes on a murderous rampage, terrorizing the residents of a small town.