the fix 中文是什么意思
发音:用"the fix"造句"the fix"怎么读
- Tell juan to get the fix and log it right away .
- It moves down at the center of the fixed cylinderical vessel .
- He had the fixed idea that a woman 's place was in the home .
- The fixed end moments acting on the member are ignored for the moment .
- Fixed costs are the costs incurred for the fixed resources of the firm .
- Shelton saw from the fixed beam in her eyes that she had not an inkling .
- It is an established convention to speak of the fixed stars as a standard unaccelerated reference frame .
- If the seller delivers the goods before the fixed date, the buyer may take delivery or refuse to take delivery .
- The fixed expansion points of the general shroud allow a better definition of local shock locations than on ogive type shrouds .
- He said, drawing back his whole arm with the fixed bayonet of his pointed finger darted full at the object .