the knot 中文是什么意思
发音:用"the knot"造句"the knot"怎么读
- My dead fingers could not untie the knot .
- He had n't unravelled the knot in her heart .
- He found it very difficult to tie the knot .
- Do not cut the string , untie the knots .
- You need a sharp knife to cut through the knot .
- It is up to the doer to undo the knot .
- The knot has come untied .
- Two of my closest friends tied the knot and there was plenty of booze .
- The knot is a unit of speed equal to one nautical mile per hour .
- Hence we consider the knot as a particle in equilibrium whose own weight is negligible .
The Knot () is a 2006 Chinese film directed by Yin Li. It was China's submission to the 80th Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not nominated.
boat knot 中文, knotted hair 中文, punk knot 中文, knotting needle 中文, thief knot 中文, firm knot 中文, knot theory 中文, insert knot 中文, knotted rug 中文, the knights of the rose 中文, the knight’s sword 中文, the knitting girl 中文, the knives of desperariion 中文, the knob of a seal 中文, the knot of hatred 中文, the knowledge and experience of nirvāa 中文, the knowledge economy 中文, the knowledge of japanese language 中文,