the wharf 中文是什么意思
发音:用"the wharf"造句"the wharf"怎么读
- The boat floated into the wharf to which it belonged .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship was nearing the wharf .
- The house they sought was about five minutes' walk from the wharf .
- He was the first man dawn the gangway and into the lone telephone booth on the wharf .
- The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair .
- Beck's mercedes, with its large diplomatic medallion on the radiator drove up the wharf and stopped .
- Justine kept doggedly to her place at the rail until the wharf was a few hard lines and little pink pinheads in the distance .
- The ship was allowed to unload cargo on the wharf
- Is there safe access between the ship and the wharf
wharves 中文, wharfing 中文, wharf 中文, at wharf 中文, oil wharf 中文, quarantine wharf 中文, inclined wharf 中文, enterprise wharf 中文, discharging wharf 中文, the whale 中文, the whale blast 中文, the whale blows 中文, the whale who wanted to sing at the met 中文, the whales of august 中文, the wharf (holdings) 中文, the whatevers 中文, the whatnot tree 中文, the wheat is coming along fine 中文,