音标：[ 'θiərəm ] 发音:
- The theorem may be explained as follows .
- This calculation illustrates the theorem .
- That is the so-called fundamental theorem of algebra .
- This result is often called the integrality theorem .
- This completes the proof of the convexity theorem .
- Theorem g is called binomial theorem .
- The second proof of theorem 26 is due to james .
- We call this principle a rule and not a theorem .
- We have thus arrived at the very important theorem .
- This analogy is supported by the following theorems .
- theoremとは意味：theorem n. 〔数学 論理学〕 定理; 原理. 【動詞＋】 ◆formulate a theorem 定理を公式化する ◆attempt to prove a theorem 定理を証明しようとする ◆test a theorem 定理を調べる ◆work out a theorem 定理を解く. 【＋動詞】 ◆The theorem assumes that…. その定理は…と仮定する ...
In mathematics, a theorem is a statement that has been proven on the basis of previously established statements, such as other theorems, and previously accepted statements, such as axioms. The derivation of a theorem is often interpreted as a proof of the truth of the resulting expression, but different deductive systems can yield other interpretations, depending on the meanings of the derivation rules.