音标：[ 'θʌndə ] 发音:用"thunder"造句"thunder"怎么读
- I hear the rumble of thunder in the distance ..
- Where in thunder did he lose the money ?
- The rumbling thunder grew louder, and louder .
- The sea water thundered against rocks .
- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- All at once thunder and lighting began .
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder .
- He heard the thunder of the volley .
- He looked black as thunder .
- Thunder was in the air and a blow coming .
- street names for heroin
同义词：big H, hell dust, nose drops, smack, skag, scag,
- a deep prolonged loud noise
同义词：boom, roar, roaring,
- a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- utter words loudly and forcefully; "`Get out of here,'' he roared"
- to make or produce a loud noise; "The river thundered below"; "The engine roared as the driver pushed the car to full throttle"
- move fast, noisily, and heavily; "The bus thundered down the road"
- be the case that thunder is being heard; "Whenever it thunders, my dog crawls under the bed"
Thunder is the sound caused by lightning. Depending on the nature of the lightning and distance of the listener, thunder can range from a sharp, loud crack to a long, low rumble (brontide).