to allow 中文是什么意思
发音:用"to allow"造句"to allow"怎么读
- He stood up to allow her to sit down .
- I have no right to allow you .
- The soldiers had orders to allow no strangers through the gates .
- It can be corrected to allow for any small drift in calibration .
- It is not fair to allow criticism and irony to creep into an exposition .
- You ought not to allow such a dreadful creature to live in your kingdom .
- The reader is urged not to allow himself to get bogged down in this chapter .
- She told herself it was absurd to allow her imagination to run away with her .
- They try to allow for enhanced leisure enjoyed by the citizenry .
- These rip the turf and expose sufficient soil to allow the seeds to strike .
transshipment allowed 中文, allowed costs 中文, allowed state 中文, allow credit 中文, symmetry allowed 中文, allowed successor 中文, lividity allow 中文, deduction allowed 中文, allowed submodule 中文, to allocate capital funds 中文, to allocate flight level 中文, to allocate frequency 中文, to allocate shares 中文, to allot a profit 中文, to allow doing 中文, to allow no delay 中文, to allow sb sth 中文, to allude doing 中文,