to attend 中文是什么意思
发音:用"to attend"造句"to attend"怎么读
- He promised to attend but then begged off .
- I will give you fairies to attend upon you .
- I even began to attend weekend retreats .
- She would n't go so far as to refuse to attend school .
- He is really too busy to attend to anything else ..
- He refused to attend the meeting on principle .
- Nobody likes to attend the tiresome lecture .
- He tried to attend to her question .
- You do n't necessarily have to attend .
- You must permit me to attend you .
attending doctor 中文, attend by 中文, attend school 中文, attend ceremony 中文, attend seminar 中文, attend on 中文, attending customers 中文, staff attending 中文, attending personnel 中文, to attach importance to sth 中文, to attach labels to luggage 中文, to attach to 中文, to attain a little escape 中文, to attain to deliverance 中文, to attend as a witness 中文, to attend mass 中文, to attend the clinic 中文, to attend the funeral 中文,