to be dry 中文是什么意思
发音:用"to be dry"造句"to be dry"怎么读
- The straw mattress needs to be dried .
- The winder is stopped and the cake removed and placed in an oven to be dried .
- Theresa : does the salmon need to be dried after rinsing it
- Dick : yes , it ' s going to be dry and sunny for the next two days
- Tonight i want all the ground to be wet and the fleece to be dry
- In others , generally called enamels , a further change occurs before the paint film is considered to be dry
- The raw material to be dried can not be polluted and the quality of raw materials to be dried can not be damaged
- Petya took off his wet clothes , gave them to be dried , and at once set to work to help the officers in fixing up a dining - table
- It makes the hot air pass through the raw material to be dried evenly , the damp air is sucked from the inclined air channel under the drying tray
- When the sun came out , there were many wet clothes had to be dried . so master fashioned a steel wire and a piece of driftwood into a clothes hanger
- 更多例句： 1 2