to cough 中文是什么意思
发音:用"to cough"造句"to cough"怎么读
- I have to cough up money to get the car fixed .
- Try to cough out the fishbone in your throat
- Instruct client to cough forcefully
- Doves and wolves love to sniff puff enough to cough and sneeze
- I told her that i had a few tricks for getting people to cough up
- Oh , no - what do i do ? the music is real soft , and i have to cough
- My throat was aching like fire and i had sputum . i tried to cough it out
- Nei jing said " all five - zang organs and six - fu organs lead to cough , not only lung "
- And really if somebody is telling you a story , and he has to cough , it doesn ' t matter
- Eyes and nose irritation , which lead to coughing , sore throat , headache , dizziness , and nausea
splenic cough 中文, gastric cough 中文, cough syrup 中文, xeropyretic cough 中文, dm cough 中文, epidemic cough 中文, coughing cinter 中文, reflexive cough 中文, ulcerated cough 中文, to correct name 中文, to correct unhealthy practices 中文, to correspond with the sample 中文, to cost an arm and a leg 中文, to cost someone a sleepless night 中文, to cough ublood 中文, to count the cost 中文, to count the freckles on your body 中文, to counter sign 中文,