to pluck 中文是什么意思
发音:用"to pluck"造句"to pluck"怎么读
- I shall have to pluck up courage and speak to her about it .
- Tom begged her to pluck up hope again, and she said she could not .
- The man began to pluck up his courage, and suddenly unslung and bent his bow .
- Mr. brass made a dismal attempt to pluck up his spirits and appear at his ease .
- It had enticed lyman into its toils to pluck from him his manhood and his honesty, corrupting him and poisoning him beyond redemption .
- I shall have to pluck up courage and speak to her about it
- She tried to pluck out some of her gray hairs
- But do you try to pluck some compensation from the setback
- Miss caroline krafft seriously needed to pluck her eyebrows
- And a time to pluck up that which is planted
pluck 中文, plucking 中文, finger plucking 中文, plucking time 中文, pluck side 中文, plucking machine 中文, mechanical plucking 中文, plucked ledge 中文, plucking surface 中文, to please his heavenly father 中文, to please oneself 中文, to plot a course 中文, to plough 中文, to plough the air 中文, to pluck a rose 中文, to plunge into the business arena 中文, to point 中文, to point out 中文,