to postpone 中文是什么意思
发音:用"to postpone"造句"to postpone"怎么读
- It wo n't hurt to postpone the meeting .
- The committee judged it advisable to postpone the meeting .
- She decided to postpone the conversation for that evening .
- After he hung up, he felt more tired than ever and decided to postpone calli ng the detective agency until the next day .
- Here it is . i asked the school to postpone sending this
- They aways look for excuses to postpone doing something
- They always look for excuses to postpone doing something
- To postpone this , but it appears everyone ' s healthy ,
- Would you like to postpone or cancel your call
- Here it is . i asked the school to postpone sending this . .
postponed 中文, postpone 中文, postpone senility 中文, postpone verb 中文, postponed result 中文, postponed menstruation 中文, postponed stall 中文, postponing precondition 中文, postponed labor 中文, to port 中文, to pose a threat to 中文, to pose restriction 中文, to pose the problem 中文, to post a letter 中文, to postpone delivery 中文, to postpone departure 中文, to postpone, to adjourn, to put off 中文, to pour oil on the flame 中文,