音标：[ təu ] 发音:
过去式: toed 过去分词: toed 名词复数: toes 现在分词: toeing
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- The toes of his right foot felt odd .
- These toes are like funny little fingers .
- We must learn how to rise on our toes .
- There's something flicking around my toes .
- I'm not as light on my toes as i once was .
- She was mildly bloated from head to toe .
- The children were covered in mud from head to toe .
- He wiggled his toes while stroking .
- The spirited competition kept them on their toes .
- the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- one of the digits of the foot
- forepart of a hoof
- touch with the toe
- drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- drive obliquely; "toe a nail"
- walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction; "She toes inwards"
- toeとは意味：toe n. 足指, 足の先; 先端. 【動詞＋】 ◆curl one's toes 足の指を曲げる ◆These boots pinch my toes. この靴は(きつすぎて)指が締めつけられる ◆put one's toe in 足の先を(冷たい水などに)浸す; 試しに(おどおどと)踏みこむ ◆stub one's toe on a stone 石にけつまずく ◆tap one's toes...
Toes are the digits of the foot of a tetrapod. Animal species such as cats that walk on their toes are described as being digitigrade.