音标：[ 'tɔləreit ] 发音:用"tolerate"造句"tolerate"怎么读"tolerate"的同义词"tolerate" meaning
- Citizens who behave themselves are tolerated .
- We'll not tolerate another such .
- My father never tolerated imperfection .
- He had to tolerate his wife's mother .
- He can 't tolerate dissenting views .
- We can 't tolerate his mistakes .
- He never tolerates any evildoers and evil deeds .
- Australia would not tolerate anything shabby .
- He could not tolerate the extremes of heat in the desert .
- He cannot tolerate penicillin .
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
同义词：digest, endure, stick out, stomach, bear, stand, support, brook, abide, suffer, put up,
- allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting; "We don''t allow dogs here"; "Children are not permitted beyond this point"; "We cannot tolerate smoking in the hospital"
- have a tolerance for a poison or strong drug or pathogen or environmental condition; "The patient does not tolerate the anti-inflammatory drugs we gave him"
- recognize and respect (rights and beliefs of others); "We must tolerate the religions of others"
- tolerateとは意味：tolerate v. 大目に見る, 我慢する; 耐性がある. 【副詞１】 ◆Make the bath as hot as you can comfortably tolerate. 気持ちよく耐えられるくらいに風呂の湯を熱くしなさい ◆tolerate sb's vagaries as patiently as possible 人のとっぴな行動をできるだけ大目に見る ◆tolerate fr...