音标：[ tʌtʃ ] 发音:
过去式: touched 过去分词: touched 名词复数: touches 现在分词: touching
- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- I am not worthy to touch the hem of her garment .
- Can a man touch pitch and not be defiled ?
- Put the finishing touches to a piece of work .
- They know he's got the popular touch .
- Her face touched with rouge and lipstick .
- His work lacks that professional touch .
- After that it will be touch and go .
- He would show only a touch of sadness .
- I feel i shall go mad when you touch me .
- the act of putting two things together with no space between them; "at his touch the room filled with lights"
- a distinguishing style; "this room needs a woman''s touch"
- the feel of mechanical action; "this piano has a wonderful touch"
- deftness in handling matters; "he has a master''s touch"
- the faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands); "only sight and touch enable us to locate objects in the space around us"
同义词：sense of touch, skin senses, touch modality, cutaneous senses,
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling"
同义词：touch sensation, tactual sensation, tactile sensation, feeling,
- a suggestion of some quality; "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"; "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face"
- the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan); "he watched the beggar trying to make a touch"
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues"
- the event of something coming in contact with the body; "he longed for the touch of her hand"; "the cooling touch of the night air"
- a slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
同义词：hint, tinge, mite, pinch, jot, speck, soupcon,
- a slight attack of illness; "he has a touch of rheumatism"
- have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
同义词：affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on,
- color lightly; "her greying hair was tinged blond"; "the leaves were tinged red in November"
同义词：tint, tinct, tinge,
- comprehend; "He could not touch the meaning of the poem"
- make a more or less disguised reference to; "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
- consume; "She didn''t touch her food all night"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
同义词：adjoin, meet, contact,
- make physical contact with, come in contact with; "Touch the stone for good luck"; "She never touched her husband"
- cause to be in brief contact with; "He touched his toes to the horse''s flanks"
- tamper with; "Don''t touch my CDs!"
- affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
- perceive via the tactile sense; "Helen Keller felt the physical world by touching people and objects around her"
- deal with; usually used with a form of negation; "I wouldn''t touch her with a ten-foot pole"; "The local Mafia won''t touch gambling"
- be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn''t even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
同义词：equal, rival, match,
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
同义词：refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch on, have-to doe with,
- to extend as far as; "The sunlight reached the wall"; "Can he reach?" "The chair must not touch the wall"
同义词：reach, extend to,
- touchとは意味：１touch n. 手ざわり, 触感; 接触; ひと筆, 仕上げ; タッチ; 手際, やり口, 技法; 連絡; 気味, ちょっぴり. 【動詞＋】 ◆add a touch of color わずかに色を加える The deer adds a touch of grace and spirit to the landscape. 鹿がその風景に優雅で活気ある趣きを添えている ◆I felt a t...
touching 中文, touched 中文, common touch 中文, touch dancing 中文, touch body 中文, touch paper 中文, touch football 中文, touch screen 中文, touch corpuscle 中文, toucas metal 中文, touceda 中文, toucedo 中文, toucet 中文, toucey 中文, touch your heart 中文, touch (manga) 中文, touch - champion without number 中文, touch - cross road 中文,