音标：[ taun ] 发音:
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Oxford 's twin town in france is leon .
- The population gravitates towards the town .
- As a matter of fact, the town was at peace .
- Please look me up when you are in town again .
- Can the town be secured against attack ?
- It'll be quite a large town soon .
- Some ancient towns have walls round them .
- "main street" took the small town apart .
- Their operations extended all over the town .
- the people living in a municipality smaller than a city; "the whole town cheered the team"
- an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city; "they drive through town on their way to work"
- an administrative division of a county; "the town is responsible for snow removal"
- townとは意味：town n. 町, 都市; (いなかに対し)都会; 首都 《イギリスでは特にロンドン》; (郊外に対して)都心地区; 町民, 市民. 【動詞＋】 ◆They abandoned the town. 町を捨てていった ◆besiege a town (軍隊などが)都市を包囲する ◆build a town 町を建設する ◆The town must be cleaned up. この町は浄化されな...
A town is a human settlement larger than a village but smaller than a city. The size definition for what constitutes a "town" varies considerably in different parts of the world, so that, for example, many "small towns" in the United States would be regarded as villages in the United Kingdom, while many British "small towns" would qualify as cities in the United States.
post town 中文, town mains 中文, town woman 中文, town clerk 中文, ghost town 中文, cape town 中文, county town 中文, urban town 中文, town major 中文, towline 中文, towline toggle 中文, towline; towrope 中文, towlines certificate 中文, towlstone 中文, town after town on i travel 中文, town and country 中文, town and country construction 中文, town and country market 中文,