音标：[ trænz'mit ] 发音:
过去式: transmitted 过去分词: transmitted 现在分词: transmitting
- R(l)is the amplitude of the transmitted light .
- Hepatitis is transmitted by blood transfusion .
- I 'll transmit the money by special messenger ..
- The oral message was incorrectly transmitted .
- The signals are transmitted to the observation center .
- The telescreen received and transmitted simultaneously .
- It may be mechanically transmitted by arthropods .
- Ray a is reflected and transmitted without deviation .
- Wires transmit an electric current .
- Terminal fittings transmit their force in bearing .
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
同义词：air, send, broadcast, beam,
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
同义词：transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise,
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同义词：impart, conduct, convey, carry, channel,
- transfer to another; "communicate a disease"