音标：[ træns'pɔ:t ] 发音:用"transport"造句"transport"怎么读"transport"的同义詞
- There have been no transport for many weeks .
- This type of transport is called saltation .
- Commodities are transported to border areas by truck .
- The books are packed up for transport .
- Lorries are much used for transport .
- Gross errors were made by the transport commission .
- The film is transported continuously past the film gate .
- After your transport left here, what did you do ?
- Transport vehicles were showing many signs of wear .
- They have been transported to the laboratory for analysis .
- the act of moving something from one location to another
同义词：transportation, transfer, transferral, conveyance,
- the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- something that serves as a means of transportation
- a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
同义词：tape drive, tape transport,
- an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion; "listening to sweet music in a perfect rapture"- Charles Dickens
同义词：ecstasy, rapture, exaltation, raptus,
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
同义词：transmit, transfer, channel, channelize, channelise,
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one''s hands or on one''s body; "You must carry your camping gear"; "carry the suitcases to the car"; "This train is carrying nuclear waste"; "These pipes carry waste water into the river"
- hold spellbound
同义词：enchant, enrapture, enthrall, ravish, enthral, delight,
- transport commercially
- move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
- transportとは意味：１transport n. (1) 《主に英》 輸送, 輸送手段. 【動詞＋】 ◆The city has good public transport. この市の公共輸送機関は便利だ ◆The suburbs lack health facilities and public transport. この郊外には健康に関する施設と公共の輸送機関がない ◆The strike paralyzed pu...
Transport or transportation is the movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. Modes of transport include air, rail, road, water, cable, pipeline, and space.
suspension transport 中文, transport house 中文, aerial transport 中文, hydraulic transport 中文, transport tales 中文, transport workers 中文, hypersonic transport 中文, tape transport 中文, transpontine 中文, transporation - airplane repairman 中文, transporation - shinavigating technician 中文, transporation of body fluid 中文, transporsition 中文, transport about mine 中文, transport adapter layer interface 中文, transport address 中文, transport advisory committee 中文,