用"trustee"造句"trustee"怎么读"trustee" in a sentence"trustee"的同义词
过去式: trusteed 过去分词: trusteed 名词复数: trustees 现在分词: trusteeing
- We are the trustees for the peace of the world .
- A bare trustee is a mere passive depositary .
- The trustee device generally has failed .
- I received a letter from my trustee at the bank .
- I hope you aren't the trustee who sat on the toad .
- These would be under the control of the united nations as trustees .
- The trustees of the future could not freely ride off in all directions .
- The board of trustees decided to kick the president of the company upstairs .
- If they were making a levy on capital, they could come on the trustees .
- A custodian or trustee is appointed to oversee the debtor's property to protect it from loss .
Trustee (or the holding of a Trusteeship) is a legal term which, in its broadest sense, can refer to any person who holds property, authority, or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of another.Black's Law Dictionary, Fifth Edition (1979), p.