- The coast line was crowded with u-boat nests .
- On the second night we approached the u-boat stream .
- The next day the u-boat was towed by a trawler to iceland .
- The small ship came around the headland and steamed toward the u-boat .
- The lethal power of the air in u-boat warfare was yet to come .
- The u-boat packs were kept underwater and harried continually .
- Hitler complained that this single invention was the ruin of the u-boat campaign .
- One night his ship, the stork, pursued and rammed a u-boat in the darkness .
- The problem of how to contact the u-boat on monday had been nagging at the back of his mind .
- The work of mercy was interrupted by the appearance of u-boat and the british ships were compelled to withdraw .
- 更多例句： 1 2
U-boat is the anglicized version of the German word U-Boot , a shortening of Unterseeboot, which means "undersea boat". While the German term refers to any submarine, the English one (in common with several other languages) refers specifically to military submarines operated by Germany, particularly in World War I and World War II.
这个生活习惯让你没办法富起来 你中枪？ （双语）