音标：[ 'ju:nit ] 发音:
- The analyzer unit consists of two enclosures .
- The vanguard units started off last night .
- This army unit produces all its own food grain .
- The unit of kinematic viscosity is the stoke .
- American units had to rush to close the gaps .
- I have 17 independent milk-producing units .
- The si unit for length is the meter, m .
- Common units of volume are cubic centimeter .
- We ended up with units of cubic centimeters .
- The drag is a force per unit area of the layer .
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity; "how big is that part compared to the whole?"; "the team is a unit"
- a single undivided whole; "an idea is not a unit that can be moved from one brain to another"
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group; "the coach said the offensive unit did a good job"; "after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit"
- a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else; "units of nucleic acids"
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange; "the dollar is the United States unit of currency"; "a unit of wheat is a bushel"; "change per unit volume"
同义词：unit of measurement,
- an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole; "the reduced the number of units and installations"; "the word is a basic linguistic unit"
UNIT (UNified Intelligence Taskforce, or United Nations Intelligence Taskforce) is a fictional military organisation from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures. Operating under the auspices of the UN, its purpose is to investigate and combat paranormal and extraterrestrial threats to the Earth.