- Unseasonable rains overtook us .
- Unseasonable dry winter weather prevailed over most of north china up to the end of march
- I felt sorely urged to weep ; but conscious how unseasonable such a manifestation would be , i restrained it
- " it may be so , " said the young clergyman , indifferently , as waiving a discussion that he considered irrelevant or unseasonable
- From ancient mesopotamia to today ' s vineyards , the eternal enemies include fungus and bugs , extreme heat and unseasonable cold
- It was a handsome room , with a fine marble fireplace facing the long sash windows , firmly closed against the unseasonable chill
- I perceived he was bent on refusing my mediation , so very reluctantly i went up to the library , and announced the unseasonable visitor , advising that he should be dismissed till next day
- Deepening the party and government cadre system reform is to carry on the reform of all kinds of unseasonable systems in the work of cadres , perfect every concrete system by reforming , and form a pooling talents , trying one ' s best , being ready to accept a higher or a lower post , dynamic employing mechanism progressively
- not in keeping with (and usually undesirable for) the season; "a sudden unseasonable blizzard"; "unseasonable bright blue weather in November"
- badly timed; "an ill-timed intervention"; "you think my intrusion unseasonable"; "an untimely remark"; "it was the wrong moment for a joke"
同义词：ill-timed, untimely, wrong,