up against 中文是什么意思
发音:用"up against"造句"up against"怎么读
- The trucks piled up against each other .
- The dog nestled up against the warm radiator .
- Evidence was piling up against them .
- Nothing can stand up against them .
- The ladder is leaning up against the wall .
- He came up against the local police .
- We were all up against brute facts .
- Yes, and when it runs up against chivalry ?
- I had to sit squeezed up against the wall .
- We have come up against an unexpected problem .
make against 中文, decide against 中文, draw against 中文, inoculate against 中文, against acceptance 中文, plotted against 中文, count against 中文, declare against 中文, bang against 中文, up 42 per cent year-on-year 中文, up a jacket 中文, up a stump 中文, up a tree 中文, up ad libitum 中文, up against sth 中文, up aileron 中文, up all night 中文, up and about 中文,