usher in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"usher in"造句"usher in"怎么读"usher in"的同义詞
- Maso opened the door and ushered in two visitors .
- The october revolution ushered in a new epoch in human history .
- The victory of the revolution only ushered in a new time of turmoil .
- The work on anthrax abruptly ushered in the golden age of medical bacteriology .
- We hope to usher in a more secure, stable, peaceful and equitable world order .
- He ushered in the study of the water cycle as an orderly and understandable phenomenon .
- Our scientists had unleashed the atom, ushering in a revolution in weaponry that set our age apart from all that had gone before .
- This would usher in a new revolution in physics
- I was ushered in , and stood before the queen
- Has target treatment for cancer ushered in a new era
ushers 中文, usher 中文, ushers office 中文, andrew usher 中文, usher syndrome 中文, fort usher 中文, bishop usher 中文, usher fort 中文, usher raymond 中文, usher confessions 中文, usher guests to their seats 中文, usher hosteas 中文, usher in a broad prospect 中文, usher in a new age of prosperity 中文, usher in a new epoch 中文, usher in a new era in history 中文,