过去式: ushered 过去分词: ushered 名词复数: ushers 现在分词: ushering
- The two girls were ushered into the bedroom .
- The waiter ushered the guests into the dining room .
- He ushered me into the reception room .
- I have been an usher at a boarding-school myself .
- Maso opened the door and ushered in two visitors .
- He briskly ushered us out .
- She ushered me to my seat .
- There he demanded an audience and was ushered upstairs .
- The waiter returned, and ushered three gentlemen into the room .
- The october revolution ushered in a new epoch in human history .
- usherとは意味：usher v. 《文語》 案内する, 取り次ぐ. 【副詞２】 ◆usher a guest in 客を中に案内する Independence Day was ushered in by a salute of thirteen guns at sunrise. 独立祭は日の出と同時に 13 発の祝砲で始まった The seventies ushered in the women's libe...