音标：[ və'keiʃən;vei'keiʃən ] 发音：
过去式: vacationed 过去分词: vacationed 名词复数: vacations 现在分词: vacationing
- Immediate vacation of the house was demanded .
- I gained ten pounds during summer vacation .
- I've been dying for a vacation for years .
- Do i bother you when we go on vacations ?
- As to be some sort of vacation .
- I'm going to have a beautiful time in vacation .
- We'll have a vacation you wouldn't believe .
- My vacation plans fell through .
- I doubt that his vacation was very romantic .
- We 'll start another summer vacation when july comes .
A vacation or holiday is a specific trip or journey, usually for the purpose of recreation or tourism. People often take a vacation during specific holiday observances, or for specific festivals or celebrations.