valet de chambre 中文是什么意思
发音:用"valet de chambre"造句"valet de chambre"怎么读"valet de chambre"的同义詞
- The general's valet de chambre was dressing his hair at the moment when the stranger entered .
- " with a post - chaise and valet de chambre ?
- The valet de chambre appeared on the door - steps
- " but you have , then , a valet de chambre who knows paris ?
- " the young man is here , " said the valet de chambre in the same tone
- One morning albert was awakened by his valet de chambre , who announced beauchamp
- Rge went to seek the valet de chambre , and returned with him in an instant
- The valet de chambre had received orders to usher him in at once . beauchamp was in his bath
- " he is , " said monte cristo ; " when the valet de chambre came in just now , he told me of his arrival .
“他来了， ”基督山说道， “刚才我的贴身跟班进来的时候，他告诉我他已经来了。 ”
- " i never speak to his excellency , " replied the conci rge ; " the valet de chambre will carry your message .
“我是不能和大人说话的， ”门房答道， “你的意思可以由贴身跟班代为转达。 ”
Valet de chambre (), or varlet de chambre, was a court appointment introduced in the late Middle Ages, common from the 14th century onwards. Royal Households had many persons appointed at any time.