vanishing point 中文是什么意思
发音:用"vanishing point"造句"vanishing point"怎么读
- Vanishing point of stability
- Image based walkthrough : an approach using a relaxing spidery mesh with two - vanishing points
- Vanishing point control
- Based on the screened images , the vanishing point theory is used to carry on the experiment
- Convergence lines : all parallel lines in a scene will always appear to converge to a single point ( the vanishing points )
- However , the vagueness of the vanishing point also holds a thin thread tightly pulling the skin , like a hair being pulled accidentally
- This close - up image of the skin makes you suddenly imagine a hole on your body that continuously sucks your skin towards a vanishing point
- Looking at a box from a corner , one wall would head towards one vanishing point , the other wall would head towards the opposite vanishing point
- " the distance implied in all objectification remains , of course , but the distance brought about by disidentification shrinks to the vanishing point .
- A projected image obeys the laws of perspective , but the perspective lines of the floor , window casement and other features in the painting do not meet at a vanishing point as they should
- 更多例句： 1 2
- the appearance of a point on the horizon at which parallel lines converge
- the point beyond which something disappears or ceases to exist
A vanishing point is one of possibly several points in a 2D image where lines that are parallel in the 3D source converge.