音标：[ və:b ] 发音:
- In english, the verb inflects by endings .
- " tell " is the most generally used verb .
- The verb must be in the present perfect tense
- The verb is what counts in a sentence .
- They may simply modify the verb .
- In this case the verb may be understood .
- Compare " hope " and " wish " as verbs .
- Price , cost and charge can also be verbs .
- She tested the whole class on irregular verbs .
- The next chapter deals with verbs .
- the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
- a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
- verbとは意味：verb n. 〔文法〕 動詞. 【動詞＋】 ◆conjugate a verb 動詞を変化させる ◆inflect a verb 動詞の語尾変化をさせる ◆passivize a verb 動詞を受動態にする. 【＋動詞】 ◆The verb should always agree with the subject. 動詞は常に主語と一致しなくてはならない ◆The verb inflects....
A verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word (part of speech) that in syntax conveys an action (bring, read, walk, run, learn), an occurrence (happen, become), or a state of being (be, exist, stand). In the usual description of English, the basic form, with or without the particle to, is the infinitive.