- He picked out a few tiny vials which contained a dark liquid .
- Two hours before his turn would have come he swallowed a vial of poison that had been smuggled into his cell .
- It is best to keep the vials in several small desiccators which can be brought to room temperature quickly before being opened .
- Dimensions of vials for liquid scintillation counting
- Packing : 0 . 36g per vial , 6 vials per box
- Now take a look right there . you see that , those vials
- A vial or round long - necked vessel for laboratory use
- Keep your fingers from that bitter phalanx of vials
- Those vials that dr . jennings gave me , what were they
- - what was in those vials ? - i don ' t know
A vial (also known as a phial or flacon) is a small glass or plastic vessel or bottle, often used to store medication as liquids, powders or capsules. They can also be used as sample vessels; for instance, in autosampler devices in analytical chromatography.