音标：[ weid ] 发音:
过去式: waded 过去分词: waded 现在分词: wading
- He knows the water best who has waded through it .
- At jitra we went wading through bogs .
- We had to wade through the river to the opposite bank .
- Taking off his shoes and socks , he waded across barefoot .
- We waded across a stream .
- He waded in icy streams .
- He waded across the stream .
- She waded straight into her critics with her opening remarks .
- I waded into the warm bay water and clambered into the place .
- This sampler can be used only in streams shallow enough to be waded .
- walk (through relatively shallow water); "Can we wade across the river to the other side?"; "Wade the pond"
这个生活习惯让你没办法富起来 你中枪？ （双语）
老外自曝在中国如何赚钱 被租来撑场面 （双语）