音标：[ 'weidʒə ] 发音:
过去式: wagered 过去分词: wagered 名词复数: wagers 现在分词: wagering
- I had naturally forgotten the joking wager .
- I'll wager you do well for yourself in london .
- I wager that it shall be so .
- Let my nephew and goldthred swagger about their wager as they like .
- "i'll wager that you've never been interviewed in a kitchen," he said, not unkindly .
- I wager you told him where you were going before he told you where he was going .
- The desire iachimo had to win the wager made him now have recourse to a stratagem to impose upon posthumus .
- You might have won your wager but for me
- All at a go or the wagers lost ! cried a fourth
- The first kill goes to me ! anyone care to wager