wall in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"wall in"造句"wall in"怎么读"wall in"的同义詞
- The stone fell from the wall in fragments .
- There the impotent painted deities paraded the walls in vain .
- The watery sunshine rested on the walls in blurred and desultory gleam .
- There the impotent, painted deities paraded on the walls in vain .
- He hid his hard-earned two thousand yuan cash inside a double wall in his apartment .
- The wall in association with the cytoplasmic membrane also delimits the paramural region .
- The unsymmetrical arrangement of shear walls in the building cause the diaphragms to rotate and translate .
- We found demarcation walls in many farm units indicating the borderline between the water rights of adjacent farms .
- The more dave feels he has set his own goals, the more likely it is that he'll go right through a brick wall in order to reach them .
- The great wall of china is the longest and greatest wall in the world. starting from shanhaiguan pass in the east and ending at jiayuguan pass in the west , it covers a total length of over 13400 li ( 6700 kilometres ) . if the bricks and stones that went into the construction of the great wall were used to pave a road five metres wide and 35 centimetres thick , it would encircle the globe three to four times .
- enclose with a wall