- This blanket is warm because of its thickness .
- She positioned herself near the warm fire .
- It was a clear day and warm now in the sun .
- The dog nestled up against the warm radiator .
- He particularly warmed to her parting shot .
- The warm japanese current flows past the coast .
- He was glowing and warm with delight .
- Spring brings warm weather and flowers .
- The air was warm and swooning about my face .
- Dip it in in warm water for a few hours .
- warm weather following a freeze; snow and ice melt; "they welcomed the spring thaw"
- the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature
- producing the sensation of heat when applied to the body; "a mustard plaster is calefacient"
- imparting heat; "a warming fire"
warm concrete 中文, warm sadany 中文, warm ground 中文, warm spring 中文, warm day 中文, warm type 中文, warming device 中文, get warm 中文, warming irrigation 中文, warmhearted 中文, warmheartedly serve the customers 中文, warmheartedness 中文, warmia 中文, warmian-masurian voivodeship 中文, warming (or heating) up 中文, warming (process) 中文, warming a aratus 中文, warming after applying drugs 中文,