音标：[ weist ] 发音:
过去式: wasted 过去分词: wasted 名词复数: wastes 现在分词: wasting
- All tv stations specialize in time wasting .
- You're wasting your time here, lad .
- Don't waste life in doubts and fears .
- We emptied the waste paper onto the floor .
- It is a crime to waste money like that .
- Do n't waste time on domestic trivialities .
- All these waste materials can sell for money .
- A wrong approach means a waste of effort .
- He was wasting the precious minutes .
- I will not waste words in compliments .
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island"; "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"; "a wild stretch of land"; "waste places"
- become physically weaker; "Political prisoners are wasting away in many prisons all over the world"
- cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly; "The enemy lay waste to the countryside after the invasion"
同义词：lay waste to, devastate, desolate, ravage, scourge,
- cause to grow thin or weak; "The treatment emaciated him"
- lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief; "After her husband died, she just pined away"
同义词：pine away, languish,
- spend extravagantly; "waste not, want not"
同义词：consume, squander, ware,
- use inefficiently or inappropriately; "waste heat"; "waste a joke on an unappreciative audience"
- get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
同义词：neutralize, neutralise, liquidate, knock off, do in,
- run off as waste; "The water wastes back into the ocean"
- get rid of; "We waste the dirty water by channeling it into the sewer"
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
- useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly; "if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"; "mindless dissipation of natural resources"
- (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect
- the trait of wasting resources; "a life characterized by thriftlessness and waste"; "the wastefulness of missed opportunities"
- an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation; "the barrens of central Africa"; "the trackless wastes of the desert"
- any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted; "they collect the waste once a week"; "much of the waste material is carried off in the sewers"
同义词：waste material, waste matter, waste product,
- wasteとは意味：１waste n. 浪費; 廃物; 荒地. 【動詞＋】 ◆avoid waste むだをはぶく avoid waste of talent 才能の浪費を避ける ◆bury radioactive waste 放射性廃棄物を埋める ◆This method causes waste of materials. この方法を取ると資材のむだづかいになる ◆discharge waste into a ...
WASTE is a peer-to-peer and friend-to-friend protocol and software application developed by Justin Frankel at Nullsoft in 2003 that features instant messaging, chat rooms and file browsing/sharing capabilities. The name WASTE is a reference to Thomas Pynchon's novel The Crying of Lot 49.
wasting 中文, toxic waste 中文, waste stream 中文, waste book 中文, voluntary waste 中文, waste pipe 中文, trade waste 中文, wasted work 中文, cotton waste 中文, wastage rate 中文, wastage type maintenance 中文, wastali 中文, wastall pt 中文, wastberg 中文, waste a full hour 中文, waste a imilation capacities 中文, waste abatement system 中文, waste account 中文,