音标：[ wɔtʃ ] 发音:
过去式: watched 过去分词: watched 名词复数: watches 现在分词: watching
- Police kept a close watch on the vagrants .
- My watch has stopped -- it needs fixing .
- We stood at the window and watched the snow .
- The path is very slippery, so watch your step .
- They were watching the artist at work .
- They are watching landry drive toby .
- What time is it by your watch , mr. li ?
- I stood watching him play ducks and drakes .
- The young ball player will bear watching .
- My watch broke down, please set it right .
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- a small portable timepiece
- a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
同义词：lookout, lookout man, sentinel, sentry, spotter, scout, picket,
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship''s crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
同义词：determine, check, find out, see, ascertain, learn,
- observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed"
- observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
同义词：view, see, catch, take in,
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!"
同义词：look out, watch out,
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
同义词：observe, follow, watch over, keep an eye on,
A watch is a timepiece, typically worn either on the wrist or attached on a chain and carried in a pocket. Wristwatches are the most common type of watch used today.
watch spring 中文, watch tower 中文, night watch 中文, neighbourhood watch 中文, bird watching 中文, watch guard 中文, watch cap 中文, watch meeting 中文, watch night 中文, watazuka 中文, watban 中文, watban ibrahim hasan 中文, watban ibrahim hassan 中文, watc 中文, watch a ball game 中文, watch a basketball match 中文, watch a dolphin show 中文, watch a film on itv 中文,