音标：[ wxy ] 发音:
过去式: wore 过去分词: worn 现在分词: wearing
- Mrs merrick wore a dark brown dress .
- At that time i wore my hair in two braids .
- He wore his glad rags for the party .
- He wears several worthless orders .
- The carpet has got worn with use .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- The world now began to wear a different aspect .
- He wore an air of neutral calm .
- It was like a talisman worn in bosom .
- Round his neck he wore a green shawl .
- the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment; "she bought it for everyday wear"
- a covering designed to be worn on a person''s body
同义词：clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wearable, habiliment,
- impairment resulting from long use; "the tires showed uneven wear"
- have or show an appearance of; "wear one''s hair in a certain way"
- have on one''s person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
- put clothing on one''s body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
同义词：put on, get into, don, assume,
- be dressed in; "She was wearing yellow that day"
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
同义词：tire, wear upon, tire out, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue,
- deteriorate through use or stress; "The constant friction wore out the cloth"
同义词：wear off, wear out, wear down, wear thin,
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
同义词：break, wear out, bust, fall apart,
- last and be usable; "This dress wore well for almost ten years"
同义词：hold out, endure,
- have in one''s aspect; wear an expression of one''s attitude or personality; "He always wears a smile"
- wearとは意味：１wear n. 着用; 衣類; (衣服などの)持ち; すり切れ, 摩耗. 【動詞＋】 ◆It is made to endure constant, everyday wear. それはふだん着として毎日の着用に耐えられるように作られている ◆They give excellent wear. それは実によくもつ ◆minimize wear and tear 摩耗を最小限に抑える ◆prolo...
In materials science, wear is erosion or sideways displacement of material from its "derivative" and original position on a solid surface performed by the action of another surface.
wore 中文, wearing 中文, worn 中文, outer wear 中文, hard wearing 中文, evening wear 中文, time worn 中文, knit wear 中文, wearing apparel 中文, weapons-modernization 中文, weapons-usable material 中文, weaponsmaking 中文, weaponsmith 中文, weaponsmith soulforge 中文, wear (oneself) out 中文, wear 1 中文, wear a beard as a disguise 中文, wear a belt round one 中文,