音标：[ weld ] 发音:
过去式: welded 过去分词: welded 名词复数: welds 现在分词: welding
- Arc strikes outside of the welds were avoided .
- The parts welded together perfectly .
- The bars were welded to the deck plate .
- These include gusset plates welded to the flange .
- The box corner welds were made with e70 electrodes .
- All skilled welding and fitting was done by regular employees .
- The welding conditions should always be neutral or slightly oxidizing .
- Weld a bunch of untrained recruits into an efficient fighting force .
- All cracks were detected in regions where such manually made weld passes existed .
- Slag, blowholes, and paint on unfused regions were observed at the welded junctions .
- a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
同义词：dyer''s rocket, dyer''s mignonette, Reseda luteola,
- unite closely or intimately; "Her gratitude welded her to him"
- join together by heating; "weld metal"