went across 中文是什么意思
发音:用"went across"造句"went across"怎么读
- That evening i went across the quad to visit collins .
- He went across to winterborne, and stood beside him .
- The saw had gone across gross's left rib cage through the underside of his liver .
- She rose, and went across the room to a drawer, taking out a little tray-cloth .
- It was eight o'clock in an ordinary autumn world when he went across to the house .
- He was thirsty after the workout and went across the blazing street to one of the big hotels .
- As the electron beam goes across the face of the picture tube, there are various little spots of light and dark .
- You must go across the bridge and then turn right
- That puck goes across the blue line , you drive to the net
- Go across the bridge , you ' ll find the hospital
cut across 中文, felge across 中文, across cutting 中文, fall across 中文, flash across 中文, fill across worksheets 中文, across the sky 中文, come across sb 中文, across the board 中文, wensu county 中文, wensum river 中文, went 中文, went about 中文, went abroad 中文, went after 中文, went against 中文, went ahead 中文, went along 中文,