音标：[ 'wʌndə ] 发音:
过去式: wondered 过去分词: wondered 名词复数: wonders 现在分词: wondering
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- I wonder what sort of a bargain you'll make .
- I wonder what this night will bring .
- His head ached and he wondered idly .
- The sea air does wonders for him .
- I wondered what they were doing here .
- Now i began to wonder about the timing .
- I was just wondering about that myself .
- I wonder if there is any short cut .
- It is no wonder you have got so much stamina .
- a state in which you want to learn more about something
- something that causes feelings of wonder; "the wonders of modern science"
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- have a wish or desire to know something; "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
- place in doubt or express doubtful speculation; "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"; "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
- be amazed at; "We marvelled at the child''s linguistic abilities"
- wonderとは意味：１wonder n. 驚異, 驚嘆; 驚くべきもの, 不思議なもの. 【動詞＋】 ◆People who enjoy working together can accomplish wonders. 共同作業の好きな人間な驚くべき仕事を成就しうる ◆It created a nine days' wonder. それはほんの一時の評判にすぎなかった ◆The new manager has don...