- He had been cheating the taxman for years .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- She practised as a solicitor for many years .
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- Time zipped by and the year was soon over .
- The treaty has been prolonged for another ten years .
- He is wise , learned beyond his years .
- My mind drifts to the years of my youth .
- He's been perfectly harmless for nine years .
- the time during which someone''s life continues; "the monarch''s last days"; "in his final years"
- a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he''s showing his years"; "age hasn''t slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
同义词：old age, age, eld, geezerhood,
- a prolonged period of time; "we''ve known each other for ages"; "I haven''t been there for years and years"
同义词：long time, age,
heliacal year 中文, childhood years 中文, bank year 中文, new year 中文, boom year 中文, insurance year 中文, business year 中文, production year 中文, polar year 中文, yearning under the window 中文, yearningly 中文, yearns 中文, yearoftheoxinchinesezodiac 中文, yearold 中文, years ago 中文, years ago, with misty eyes 中文, years before=many years ago 中文, years bring wisdom 中文,