发音:用"yvette"造句"yvette"怎么读"yvette" in a sentence
- About davey birdsong, though, yvette didn't give a damn .
- She would have to wait and be patient until her meeting with yvette six days from now .
- The real trouble was, georgos realized, he had become soft about his woman yvette .
- Yvette handed him detonators and played out wire to be connected to timing devices .
- Twice before, yvette had exhibited shock, but this time the effect was even greater .
- A moment later the outer door opened, briefly admitting sunlight, then yvette was gone .
- Yvette sensed that, whatever else happened, her days as georgos's woman was almost over .
- Nancy's reference to the police during her conversation with yvette had bee n an offhand, impulsive remark .
- That ' s what yvette thinks and i agree with her
- About davey birdsong , though , yvette didn ' t give a damn
- 更多例句： 1 2