- In 1923 elections, Farmers'Assemblies took 23 seats.
- In the 1923 election Labour only won 14 seats.
- In the 1923 election about half the former National Liberals lost their seats.
- In the 1923 election, the Autonomists defeated the pro-Serbian faction.
- In the 1923 elections he was elected an MP for Athens-Piraeus.
- He did not contest in the 1923 election.
- A 1921 and 1923 elections but was defeated.
- Reddy joined the Justice Party at an early age and won the 1923 elections.
- In the Renfrew North provincial seat for one term until defeated in the 1923 election.
- In the 1923 election three formerly loyalist businessmen were elected as the Business and Professional Group.
- It's difficult to see 1923 elections in a sentence. 用1923 elections造句挺难的
- At the 1923 election, following Liberal unification, he stood as the official Liberal candidate.
- It was created for the 1923 election and its successor electoral district was Napierville-Laprairie.
- The 1923 elections saw the party become the largest in the Riigikogu, winning 23 seats.
- All Communist candidates were defeated in the 1923 election, however, including Saklatvala in Battersea North.
- It was created for the 1923 election and its successor electoral district was Montreal Saint-Henri.
- During the 1923 elections, the Justice Party split into two factions the Constitutionalists and Ministerialists.
- Plant won in 1922 by 5, 000 votes and was acclaimed as mayor in the 1923 election.
- As a member of the Northern Country Party, Jones contested the 1923 election on 12 May 1923.
- He won his 1923 election with 53 % of the vote ( over Lane and a Socialist opponent ).
- Many candidates of the Swaraj Party got elected to the central legislative assembly and provincial legislative council in the 1923 elections.
- 更多造句： 1 2
如何用1923 elections造句，用1923 elections造句，1923 elections in a sentence, 用1923 elections造句和1923 elections的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。